berta's blue: finding our groove
our band berta's bleu is newly formed but already we are hitting an incredible groove. the band consists of angelo edwards/ lead vocals, sareve lawson/ backup vocals, carras paton/ sax (and sometimes bass), steve husted/ bass, jonathan sherrill/ guitar, matthew singler/ drums, percussion and me on keyboard. everyone brings some magic to the table to form a truly awesome sound.

check out some of our tunes (in youtube form).




here's one of the great songs Berta's Bleu is gigging with. and this is angelo edwards doin' his thang in this video. CLOTHES THAT DON'T FIT.



here is the LIVE version of CLOTHES THAT DON'T FIT performed by Berta's Bleu at ashford and simpson's sugar bar, NYC 08.05.09. our first gig! we're back at sugar bar ...in october!




here is the LIVE version of GO DOWN performed by Berta's Bleu at ashford and simpson's sugar bar, NYC 08.05.09.



here is the LIVE version of MR. WRONG performed by Berta's Bleu at ashford and simpson's sugar bar, NYC 08.05.09.
0 Responses
  • Twitter Updates

    About Me

    My photo
    NYC, United States
    A goal in mind. A vision. Daily steps to achieving the somewhat unachievable. A record of what is accomplished. Given FAITH that proceeding toward a transformation that will transform my life. Trust in the process. Chipping away at the fat while building glorious muscle. Seeing myself in a different light and gaining confidence beyond my wildest imagination. Becoming real. My reality. My Transformation at a cellular level. Using informed knowledge to change my life. For me and no one else. Giving to myself will allow me to give to others. Loving myself better so I can love others better. One day at a time. One week at a time planned out. To become months and years of better fitness for myself. Again, grasshopper, trust in the process.