making the band: heavy pennies, et. al

i'm psyched to be in a new band making some incredible music with awesome people. heavy pennies is the name and soul/groove/hip hop is our game. you should know, the band is heavy pennies and our fierce leader is mr. heavy pennies himself. we are one in the same. HP is actually josh levine, hailing from brooklyn with some mad hatter songwriting skill: vocals, lyrics, music, and studio production. so every time we rehearse as a band we are really honing our craft and making major strides to finding our sound. this process has really inspired me to work on my own stuff and to shoot for the stars in making my own music/ sound happen.



check us out on reverb nation: heavy pennies . we're on itunes, too. (a sidenote: i co-wrote the transylvania-ish "oh no" with josh). And we got some major playing gigs coming up. our first one being last month on the 26 of january, and ones coming up on the 19th and 28th in NYC.

oh, no - this is going to be good.



Labels: | edit post
0 Responses
  • Twitter Updates

    About Me

    My photo
    NYC, United States
    A goal in mind. A vision. Daily steps to achieving the somewhat unachievable. A record of what is accomplished. Given FAITH that proceeding toward a transformation that will transform my life. Trust in the process. Chipping away at the fat while building glorious muscle. Seeing myself in a different light and gaining confidence beyond my wildest imagination. Becoming real. My reality. My Transformation at a cellular level. Using informed knowledge to change my life. For me and no one else. Giving to myself will allow me to give to others. Loving myself better so I can love others better. One day at a time. One week at a time planned out. To become months and years of better fitness for myself. Again, grasshopper, trust in the process.